Overwatch Legit Balanced Dize Config Update 25.01.2022

• This is a warning to people who are currently expierencing problems with crashes or being unable to load our driver(12th gen is being worked on). The issue is being worked on but it's very complicated and related to internal security protection. Try uninstalling 'Security update KB5010342' we can recommend to you right now is to install a clean version of Windows 1903, OS Build 18363.1854
  • BTC PP VISA MC AEX

DatIceDize

Subscriber
Dec 25, 2020
So new updated Config better then ever more Legit and more effective.

Updated Heroes: Whole Config Improvement

How to Use: for all Heroes with mouse left just hold it down. for Heroes with mouse left and mouse5 use mouse left as default and m5 as a flick/more Accurate option.

Reminder: This config is made for my playstyle ( Flicky with extremely high sens) feel free to adjust it for you and your playstyle.

Happy Cheating! Let me know how the Config is and leave ur recommendations Below in the comments and ill try to adjust it :)

Kind Regards Dize aka. Haku

Attachments

• Dize CFG.txt
    40.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Bps

Jan 21, 2022
any chance you can make Zen less shaky? and add MOUSE RIGHT? also the Hog one hook combo would be great if even possible?
amazing package...some are almost way too obvious so gotta be careful!

Reactions: DatIceDize

DatIceDize

Subscriber
Dec 25, 2020
any chance you can make Zen less shaky? and add MOUSE RIGHT? also the Hog one hook combo would be great if even possible?
amazing package...some are almost way too obvious so gotta be careful!
working on zenyatta currently mouse right will be added aswell roadhog i am trying to figure out and the obv. heroes are made for me and my generally shaky/flicky playstyle but i can try makeing it more legit looking for other ppl. for me personally i have not recieved any accusations so far. But be a bit patient and all of this will be added. Kind regards. Dize

DatIceDize

Subscriber
Dec 25, 2020
bro ur ash config is not Legit but Rage🤣
well it is made for my playstyle and its a flick button for the rage u say. its made for extremely high sens. maybe check how the config is set up and for whom before leaving a statement simply because it isnt made for ur style of play.