Feedback Suggestion Cheat Question Overwatch Many bugs and my feedback on use, I hope to update them as soon as possible

• This is a warning to people who are currently expierencing problems with crashes or being unable to load our driver(12th gen is being worked on). The issue is being worked on but it's very complicated and related to internal security protection. Try uninstalling 'Security update KB5010342' we can recommend to you right now is to install a clean version of Windows 1909, OS Build 18363.1854
  • BTC PP VISA MC AEX

Moer

Subscriber
Apr 24, 2021
After using this cheat for two days, I found some necessary repairs and improvements. If you don't deal with it, I feel that you will lose a large number of customers. Here are some of my suggestions:
1.Hope to fix player Glow,He's not working
2.Draw AIM FOV doesn't seem to work. It shouldn't be my configuration problem :( (It's going to make it harder to cheat Battle eye on manual detection)
3.I think the functions of visual pages need to be greatly updated, and many of them are no longer working
4.Triggerbot's draw detection box doesn't work
5.In the game, UN occasionally loses its effect suddenly, maybe for a few seconds, maybe until you die, and it will be more obvious useing Mccree
6.This is particularly important!! !!!!
On a hero with a zoom mirror, triggerbot will be very difficult to work. Only when I stand still and turn on the zoom mirror can I make him work normally. But you know, ow is not a standing sniper game. I don't know that it is your aimbot target movement prediction offset that causes triggerbot to hardly trigger when I move, Or my configuration problem (unlikely XD) ( unexpectedly, Shimada Hanzo's trigger BOT is surprisingly easy to use -------- isolation -------- this bug especially affects my use. I hope to fix it as soon as possible)

Finally, I wish more and more UN customers, and I hope to use it all the time. Please reply to my thread, thx

Last edited:
Reactions: MingMagic

Moer

Subscriber
Apr 24, 2021
Draw aimbot FOV works well, it's my problem lmao

Moer

Subscriber
Apr 24, 2021
I asked several users who also use "UN" to TriggerBOT for bug. It seems that only portable computers have this problem

hibjkl