Overwatch Overwatch Review

• This is a warning to people who are currently expierencing problems with crashes or being unable to load our driver(12th gen is being worked on). The issue is being worked on but it's very complicated and related to internal security protection. Try uninstalling 'Security update KB5010342' we can recommend to you right now is to install a clean version of Windows 1903, OS Build 18363.1854
  • BTC PP VISA MC AEX
Status
Not open for further replies.

dillon33

Sep 3, 2020
I have been using Unleashed for around 4 months now. I have tried a few different providers, and Unleashed has to be the easiest to set up, most customizable product out.
Things I really enjoy:
-The super easy process of how you get it working, and how easy the in game menu is.
-There is no lag or any weird effects from the menu, I've tried providers and its literally a joke in this regard. I'd be pressing the menu key and nothing would happen at times.. this is not the case with Unleashed.
-The customization is SOO simple, once you play around a little its extremely easy to pick up on. I'm def dumb when it comes to computers, so this is really an amazing feature.
-The quality of the hacks (it's very easy to tell time went into putting it all together)
Only one negative:
-I wish they had genji dragon blade and tracer pulse.

10 OUT OF 10 FOR ME

Status
Not open for further replies.